Monday, April 30, 2012

Is Gorvernment Health Insurence a solution?

I prefer questions than answers. My teachers always give me questions and wait for answers. Ok, Is Government Health Insurence a solution for our financial health care services problems? The government will run and regulate every health care service? How government can delivery efficient and effective comprehensive health care wiht great savings and no sacrifice of jobs? I wait for your opinions.

1 comment:

  1. I do not believe our healthcare is heading in the right direction. I have been working in the medical field for 15 years and have seen health care decline. It is sad because our healthcare is being taking over by the government. Insurance is very expensive and many people don't have a choice and can nort afford it. I see it every day and it isn't fair that some people get it for free and others struggle because they can't keep it. The insurance companys get rich but what about our lives. I am frightened to get older because there will be nothing left for us hard working Americans. I can go on and on because our healthcare bothers me and I believe that is part of my determination for being a nurse.

    ReplyDelete