Enjoy your long weekend, your barbecue, or your boat. But never forget that Memorial Day is a holiday to honor a very real sacrifice. Remember... All give some, SOME GAVE ALL...
Memorial Day was a nice day to catch up on school work and have a break from work. We must honor the men and woman who serve and have sacrificed for our country. This is very important day in the USA.
I had to work on Memorial Day. I didnt want to, but I work in a medical facility and we open just in case someone gets hurt. Other than that it was a good day.
Memorial Day was a nice day to catch up on school work and have a break from work. We must honor the men and woman who serve and have sacrificed for our country. This is very important day in the USA.
ReplyDeleteI had to work on Memorial Day. I didnt want to, but I work in a medical facility and we open just in case someone gets hurt. Other than that it was a good day.
ReplyDelete